When I was a kid, I knew a rottweiler. She was huge, her paws were the size of my face, and her name was Princess. And she was, in fact, a princess. Instead of snarling at passersby, she was much more interested in lounging around on the back porch and wondering why no one was rubbing her belly. She didn’t rule the roost with an iron fist. Instead, she sashayed around in her sparkly pink collar looking for a little TLC.
Like pit policemen, however, rotties are pretty misunderstand. While it’s important to do some research before bringing a dog into your home, the fact of the issues is that individual dogs have different personalities. But if you’re still not convinced that most rotties are just big softies looking for love, here’s some proof.
1. This has “menace” written all over it.
2. Just look at this savagery!
3. Merely true threats to society become BFFs with little chickens. It’s science.
4. Nothing tells “I’m a beast” quite like get pushed around by a cat.
5. They are THE WORST on car rides.
6. And rotties definitely don’t play well with others.
7. You wholly shouldn’t let them near your kids…
8 . … like, ever.
9. And cats? Forget it. Rotties will love them to demise like the ogres they actually are.
10. Find? HORRIBLE. He is severely hugging the life out of that kitty.
( function( d, s, id) var js, fjs= d.getElementsByTagName( s )[ 0 ]; if( d.getElementById( id )) return; js= d.createElement( s ); js.id= id; js.src= ” // connect.facebook.net/ en_US/ sdk.js #xfbml= 1& version= v2. 3″; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore( js, fjs ); ( document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’ ));
Can’t tell if the cat is enjoying this or not. JukinVideo
Posted by RantVideo on Thursday, September 3, 2015
11. Appear at her simply not assaulting that husky at all. Typical.
12. They’re terrible because they’re notorious heart thieves.
13. He’s just waiting to strike.
14. Never in my life have I been confronted with so much evil.
15. Ugh. Look at those two being vicious and staring off into the sunset.
16. If terror had a mascot, this would be it.
See? These big lugs are just looking for love. There are so many rottweilers battling stereotypes and wishing for forever homes, so if you’re planning on adopting a large dog in the near future, why not learn a little more about rottie adoption? Save a life and gain a best friend in the process!