As a kid, I remember rousing games of hide-and-seek. I believed I was so good . Turns out, every time I went to hide, I preferred the same spot. Yeah, it’s safe to say that my parents and brothers caught on quickly and just humored me most of the time.
Our pets likely have the same thought about their “genius” conceal spots…
1. The attempt is there.
2. Ah, the classic hiding-under-your-brother situation.
3. “Can you give me a shove? “
4. This just builds me curious how he got down there…and how big the rest of him is!
5. Imagine getting dressed in the morning and receiving this…
6. If it weren’t for the location…and the tail, he’d be pretty darn good at this hiding thing.
7. Really, it’s the exuberance that gave him up.
8. I mean…he tried?
9. Weak attempt, Donut. I’m disappointed.
10. Where in the WORLD did Ferdinand go?
11. Even ferrets want to get in on the action.
12. “I can’t see you so you can’t watch me, right? “
13. All he requires is a hurl pillow and he’d be set.
14. She left two tiny( but obvious) clues.
15. Rex is…special.
16. On second thought, maybe there’s a topic here.
17. She needs a partner in crime to zip her up.
18. I believe Pasha may just be trying to hide from another bath.
19. Okay, this little oinker definitely get help building that pillow fort. Unjust advantage!